Restructuring & Asset Redeployment
NorCap provides corporate restructuring services for troubled and underperforming firms.
NorCap combines industry banking expertise with leveraged finance experience to help clients negotiate with various types of lenders ranging from traditional banks and finance companies to institutional investors and subordinated debt funds. We provide our clients with thoughtful, unbiased financing advice as it relates to their company restructuring including:
- Assessing alternatives and solutions for long term financing
- Negotiating refinancing with existing bank groups
- Negotiating and placing bridge financing and commitment papers
- Strategic alternatives assessment, including business viability
- Determination of the optimal capital structure
We help companies redeploy assets. Such activities include the development of strategies to: shift resources to higher return uses; divest of non-strategic assets; and clarify the focus of a company’s business in order to enhance shareholder value.